Friday, February 02, 2007

Adam Waters RTP Blog: Mission 1 Archives

Mission 1: 84 Day Physique Transformation
November 8, 2006 to January 31, 2007

G'day,

This page is dedicated to Mission 1. On this page you'll find videos, pictures and blog post archives from this 84 day physique transformation.



Mission 1 Video Overview: 84 Days In 48 Seconds



Mission 1 Picture Overview: Before And After Pictures





Below is what went on between these two pics!


Mission 1 Picture Overview: Daily Pictures



Mission 1 Archive Overview: Daily Blog Posts





Day 85: Mission 1 Complete - Did I Get A Six-Pack For My Birthday?

Time to unwrap and find out if I got a six-pack for my 33rd birthday.



=============================================

Day 77: Fat Loss Mission 1 - The Final Countdown


G'day, This video is Day 77 of my 12 week/84 day fat loss challenge. Right here, right now is the final countdown!



=============================================

Day 70: Fat Loss Mission 1 - Thank You To My Mentors


G'day, This video is Day 70 (of 84) of my 12 Week Fat Loss Challenge. I wanted to say a special thanks to everyone who has supported me on my fat loss journey.



=============================================

2005 Flashback: Day 1 Of Another Failed Weight Loss Attempt


Oh man! This is painful to watch but I'm putting this out there to show anyone on a weight loss journey that no matter how many times you "fail" you can always learn from your experience, and make it harden your resolve the next time.




Until next time...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know what system you used for mission 1???

If I would to start, where do you think I should start at???

I am 6ft 3in 190lbs....please help

Anonymous said...

you are really inspiring
so far ive lost 14lb over the last 2month just swapping to a healthy diet, cutting out all the sh*t food :)
im gonna start doing cardio and weight training
i really want to get myself in shape in a 3-4month timeframe like you did
you are inspiring :P
im 17 and am 5ft10, i weigh 15st4lb atm
Thanks for the motivation

Any tips would be appreciated, but youve kicked me up my arse already, which is what i needed :)

baherroth@hotmail.co.uk

Adam Waters said...

Hi, I used a combo of BFFM, Surge and Flatten Your Abs for Mission 1, 2 & 3. Click on "Products" tab to lean more about these programs.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Dan, you are off to a great start mate. As long as you have your "head right" there is noting you can't do.
Shred hard,
Adam

Anonymous said...

lost another 2lb this week
i know to most people it seems slow
but i am now 212lb's, 5st2lb
i want to reach 170lb's
i think it will approx take 4-5month
it might seem long but worth it :))
ive got BFFM - thanks
i just need to start doing more cardio to increase my fat loss
im doing weight training to retain/gain muscle
and its working great

Thanks Again
Dan

Anonymous said...

i meant 15st2lb in the above post not 5st2lb

Soz :P