Saturday, August 25, 2007

Day 290: Mission 3/Phase 1 Final Pictures

G'day,

Today is an important post - my Mission 3/Phase 1 final pics.

The first phase of M3 has been a rollercoaster ride as I have attempted to get "back on track" with my real-time physique transformation journey after my 95 day "rest" following the end of Mission 2.

I'll elaborate more in coming days on the "challenges" I faced during M3 Phase 1 along with my "successes" during this period.

However, for now, I'll just let my pictures do the talking...

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, there's visible progress, getting leaner.

Adam Waters said...

Thanks mate!

Adam

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i see muscular thickness in the middle section! way to go! It is truly a lifelong journey and it is a pleasure to follow along in your journey with you! and about friday's post, how cool is that to surprise your brother! funny thing is, you remind me of my own brother! thanks for keeping it real!