Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 230: Mission 3 Starts Now!


G'day,

Oooh man...I'm gonna have to hire a graphic designer one of these days! I am so tired, not from today's workout but from designing these Mission 3 graphics. I trust that these graphics explain the basic concept and goals behind Mission 3.

Anyway, I really have to get some sleep now so I'll go into much greater detail behind my thinking process for Mission 3 tomorrow...and why I have set yet another six-pack goal!

In the meantime if you would like some perspective on what has happened since the end of Mission 2 just check yesterday's post below.

I have some big ideas on how to implement my "real-time accountability" concept throughout Mission 3, stay tuned for details on how you may be able to benefit from my experience.

Before I sign off I'll leave you with my official M3 starting pictures along with the mandatory Japan Times newspaper.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Peace,
AJ



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ad,
the graphics are awesome! and you look fantastic. loving the grin.

he's back...........!

Kel.

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam!!

Welcome back... great to see you being accountable again...

Better set my own mission so I can use your positivity to get a kick start!!

James, UK...

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Kel, I'm glad you liked them...Only took me 4 hours to make them up!

Ad

Adam Waters said...

G'day James,

Thanks mate, it really does feel great to be back, as my photos demonstrate accountability is a massive factor (especially between missions).

Go hard!

Adam