Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day 146: Phuket Action Pix!

G'day,

Well, I have finally got my action pix from Phuket down to a reasonable file size.

On the second last day, me and my German friends did a Patong jungle tour which included rock climbing, abseiling, rope walking, jungle trekking and a ride on a flying fox.

This was my favourite part of my whole trip because it is the first time in 7 years that I could even contemplate doing these kinds of intense activities (in 40 degree heat!).

I always used to be limited by my previously obese body as to what I could do on holiday tours...NOT anymore! It felt especially awesome to be able go rock climbing, as it is something I have always wanted to do.

Check out the pix below.

Peace,
AJ

P.S. My Day 146 pics are at the bottom of this entry. I can already see what a big difference this new caloric surplus is having on my body. I just can't wait to start Mission 3 so I can get back into hardcore training. But for now I must be patient!







No comments: