Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 65 Pics: Dreams Do Come True!













Day 65 of 84

Status: Round 7: Phase 1: Day 5


G'day,

Check this! Look Up! Would you believe that I am now a published fitness writer! Not only that, my article has been published on the Internet's No.1 fat loss support community, BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com.

You know why this is the Internet's No.1 fat loss community? Two words...Tom Venuto. As I mentioned yesterday Tom is at the top of my list when it comes to rapid-fire fat loss.

I initially joined this community on December 18, 2006 as a way to hold myself accountable to like-minded people on the same journey. However, when I logged on for the first time I was blown away by the amount of content Tom and his expert contributors have provided for a mere $10 a month.

Tom (picture to the left) has redefined the meaning of over-delivering.

On this site you will find exclusive articles (not published elsewhere), audio interviews, downloadable eBooks, fat loss recipes, a photo gallery, tools and calculators, supplement reviews and success stories.

When I first entered the site I spent 6 hours reading, listening and analyzing this laser-targetted information...and I haven't even scratched the surface yet of what this site has to offer!

On top of all this you also get access to 19 different discussion forums tailor-made for the specific journey you are on. Here is just a taste: New member's forum; Beginner's Corner forum; Female Fat Loss forum; Fat Loss After 40 forum and the Goals & Motivation forum. The list goes on and on. Just these forums alone are easily worth $10 a month.

I believe Tom made a genius move by charging only $10 a month. It's low enough to attract a a critical mass of serious people on a fat loss journey and also high enough to deter the "tire-kickers" and "energy vampires." This is reflected by the overwhelmingly supportive atmosphere that permeates every corner of the forums.

These forums are a great way to support like-minded people while similtaneously holding yourself accountable by posting your own goals and progress pictures. The topic of accountability as it pertains to physique transformation is something I could talk about for hours. I believe it is the "missing link" that many people (including myself previously) fall down on.

This entire blog is based upon accountability. The reason I post daily updates and pictures of myself on this blog is to hold myself accountable to my dreams and goals. It didn't matter that for the first 42 days I knew no-one else was reading it. The process of writing your thoughts, feelings and ideas down daily is very cathartic.

This process is especially powerful when you speak the truth as you see it, instead of living in fear and denial...like I had for the previous 6 years.

I have just realized that I have gone off-track from my original idea for this post. It is very hard for me to stop when I get into a "stream of consciousness."

Anyway, the point I wanted to make today is that your dreams can come true! I have long held a dream to become a published fitness writer. My dream came true yesterday when Tom Venuto kindly published an article I wrote exclusively for "Burn The Fat Inner Circle"

Below is a screenshot of the "exclusive article" section on Burn The Fat Inner Circle. Look closely and you can see my article (and Day 56 picture) next to the right-hand nav bar.

I plan to write a lot more exclusive articles for Tom in the near future.

In fact, I have already filled my entire 2007 diary (while I was on the plane to Australia for my Christmas vacation) with ideas for upcoming articles.

I wish I didn't have to sleep so I could just get all my ideas down on paper into article form. By the way, these articles will not be published on this blog.

If you want to read them you must sign up for Burn The Fat Inner Circle ...hint, hint!

Before I sign off today I want to leave you with tip that could help you manifest your dreams quicker than you ever thought possible. It can be summed up in three words..."Act as if." My dream was to become a published fitness writer so for the last 65 days I "acted as if" I already was one.

In actuality I have already been "living my dream" for the last 65 days. The universe eventually caught up to my "reality", not the other way around. Whatever your dreams are "act as if" they have already manifested and the universe will eventually catch up to you too!

Here are my Day 65 pics for January 12, 2007.

Peace, AJ

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think Big!

P.S On a training note I went hard on high-volume "Fat Loss Circuit Training" today. I had an audience of 20 people in the gym cheering me on! I'll fill you in about this bizarre experience later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being published. it looks like you have tons of knowledge to share. i am looking forward to more.

Adam Waters said...

Thanks mate!

Adam