Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 302: "Old School" Hybrid HIIT!

G'day,

Ooohhh man! What a workout!

Today's Hybrid HIIT workout was "old school" for me, like the early days of Mission 1 when I would absolutely destroy myself with HIIT.

I honestly haven't had this level of intensity workout for quite some time. I really felt like I was reconnecting with my old overweight self as I battled the treadmill in the early days!

Hybrid HIIT calls for 20 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) on the treadmill, followed by 3 "no rest period" circuits of squats, pull-ups and bench press...followed by a "moderate" cardio cool down session of 10 to 15 minutes.

I followed this to a "T" and needless to say I was completely hammered by the end of it. The only problem I encountered was I had to tie up the squat rack and bench at the same time.

While tonight it wasn't really a problem as both racks were free, next time I'll have to make sure I go to the gym when it isn't busy.

I believe that part of being a member of a public gym is upholding proper etiquette, like putting weights away and using a towel to wipe down after you complete a set.

This makes for a comfortable experience for all members and puts you in the right frame of mind to GO MASSIVE!

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are Day 302 pics for September 6, 2007: Mission 3 Phase 2 - Day 8 of 70



No comments: