Thursday, August 09, 2007

Day 274: Live From "The Spit"

G'day,

Today's pics are from "The Spit" which is the top-end of the Gold Coast.

Despite what it may seem from all my "tourist snaps" I have been keeping up with my training!

I had an awesome Lactic Acid workout combined with HIIT cardio at Centrepoint Health Club today.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are my Day 274 pics, like the bandana Kel?



This pic from "The Spit", you can see the Surfers Paradise skyline in the background.



Across the Nerang River with Seaworld in the background.



My new visualization picture...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just had to say that i love the bandana!

Adam Waters said...

haha, thanks Suzette. The funny thing is that the Aussie bandana I was wearing was made in China!

Adam

Anonymous said...

isn't most everything made in china nowadays? lol!