Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 350 Video: About The RTP Group Shred Challenge

G'day,

I'm pumped up!

Judging by the comments to yesterday's blog post you guys want this "Group Shred" to go full-steam ahead!

Because of the great response I've been busy today making participation "official" along with putting the final touches on the "rules", requirements and prize eligibility criteria.

This video explains all you need to know about the 14-Day RTP Group Shred Challenge.



Register Your Participation Here:

Go to the URL below to register your participation in the RTP Group Shred Challenge. All the "rules" and requirements (picture specs and prize eligibility) are explained on this form.

http://www.real-time-physique.com/rtp-group-shred-1-form.html

On the form you'll also have the option to participate in the two types of "Shreds"

"Public Shred" (hosted on RTP Blog)

OR

"Private Shred" (hosted on your own blog).

One more thing, this is totally free to enter (no strings, no catches), you are not legally bound in any way shape or form. I'm doing this with the very best of intentions (to help you trigger a full-blooded physique transformation).

Important: Only enter if you are serious about this because once you enter, you are in...there is no turning back.

http://www.real-time-physique.com/rtp-group-shred-1-form.html

N.B. To get the full scoop go to Day 349: RTP Group Shred Goes Live In 3 Days

N.B Entries close on October 25 at 10:ooPM "RTP Time" (check the clock in the right-hand nav bar)

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT


6 comments:

Otter Christy said...

I love the new opener, it's got my favorite part from your Japanese TV debut on it. I was a little frightened at first, but now I AM SO PSYCHED about this challenge. I'm already working harder. It's so much less scary with everybody (especially SUZETTE) in on it at the same time. This is really awesome of you, Adam. Thank you.

Joni said...

"This is a contest between you and your mind" - I love that, it is so true!! Looking forward to Friday!
-JP

Anonymous said...

Christy, you are awesome! check out my blog. I couldn't wait and have already started! I am psyched, too! I will be doing the "private" shred, but of course please come see my progress daily! I welcome visits and comments.
Adam, I was ready to just slow down for a while, but you have lit a spark within me with this (18)14 day group shred. with all the excitment of this group shred I believe it will propel you full on to your one year goal! I feel it will surely turn up the intensity!(which starts in the mind!!) Thanks!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Christy, yeah I think this will be cool because we hit a "critical mass" of participants today. Enough to generate a good vibe.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Joni, I couldn't think of a better way to put it!

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Right on Suzette! Let's do this!

Cheers,
Adam