Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day 56: 8 Week Before & After Pics

12 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Start: November 8, 2006
Finish: January 31, 2007

Day 56 of 84

Status: Round 6: Phase 3: Day 1
G'day,

9.40am:

I am just about to head off to a local gym in Brisbane. This will be my last workout before my 8 week progress pictures and report, so I gotta make this workout count!

Once I finish my "Muscle Rounds" workout routine I'll take some pictures and then put them online. See you soon.

Cheers, AJ

Update* Well, it took me a couple of days but here are my Day 56 (8 Week) before and after pictures. I have been in a mad rush the last couple days so I apologize for taking so long to post these pics. I'll fill you in about the drama later.

Anyway, here are Day 56 pics for January 3, 2007. Thanks Kel for the great pics!






No comments: