Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 437: Alive - Shredder Council Tribute Video

G'day Shredders,

As I am once again past my sleep deadline today will be a very quick post.

Even though today was a rest day from training I have "worked" about 8 hours today putting the final touches on a very important project....The Shredder Council Tribute video!

N.B. This video marks only the first milestone in our journey together! Just imagine what our next video will look like (Hint: A mind blowing Group Shred Time Lapse!)

Enjoy!

Alive: The Shredder Council Tribute Video



Copyright Information:

Images: Property of the Shredder Council Members
Videos: NHK TV Japan & Adam Waters
Music: "Alive" by POD


P.S. I'd love to hear what you think and if you agree I'll put it onto YouTube for maximum exposure to add even more "positive pressure" on us as a group to continue our real-time physique transformation journeys.

P.S.S. If you'd like a downloadable copy of this video just let me know via my personal email and I'll forward you a link to where you can download a high quality wide-screen version.

P.S.S.S. Check out Debbie's very cool Year Of The Shred T-shirt!

P.S.S.S.S. Check out Suzette's very cool Shredderman design! Thank you Suzette!



P.S.S.S.S. This is only the beginning, if you are a current member of the ShredderSphere (and not the Council) I have some exciting news coming soon that's gonna turn up the heat big time!

N.B. Finally, I'll also make an announcement tomorrow's edition of Shredder Sunday as to how people who are interested in joining the ShredderSphere can get on board.

Important: There will be a certain criteria to enter and maintain your place in the ShredderSphere as this is for serious people only. If you'd like to get an idea of the commitment required spend a few hours going to the current Shredder Blogs (check yesterday's blog post) and discover for yourself.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

6 comments:

Marbella said...

ADAM,
It is I who is honored to call you My Friend! You have been such a turning point in my life, have given me the reason, the ways and the courage to get my life under control, and to begin FINALLY finding the body I have always wanted to have. I just couldn´t be more grateful for all you have done for me and for all of my Shredder friends.
Un abrazo fuerte!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

that video was so awesome! I sure would love to have a copy of it. Thanks for putting up my little "shredder" man. I was just messing around after seeing Debbie's shirt and being inspired by the comments the other day referring to your shirt that looked like "batman" emblem and someone referred to you as "shredder man".
Thanks for the inspiration you continue to give us and the support and encouragement you freely give!
I am looking forward to the next phase of our journey!

Debbie said...

Adam,

Great video today! It gave me goosebumps. I too am honored to share my journey with you. Thanks for all that you do for all us Shredders.

Debbie

KaliLilla.com said...

Awesome video as usual. You rock!

Tearose said...

Great video Adam, love the choice in music and I love SHREDDERMAN!! You should have t-shirts made up with that logo on it! :D

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Lynda, Suzette, Debbie, Lilla and Tea! It was a lot of fun to make that vid and I look forward to our next group vid!

Shred on,
Adam