Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day 76 Pics: Mentor Series - Will John Reese Reboot Your Brain?

Day 76 of 84

Status: Round 8: Phase 1: Day 4

G'day,

Here are Day 76 pics for January 23, 2007.


One million dolars in 24 hours! This is what John Reese made on August 17th 2004 with no advertising.

To many people with more than a casual interest in building wealth online you have no doubt heard his nickname as the "million dollar man."

However, there is more to John than meets the eye. You see John believes in the concept of over-delivering.

This means that you not only keep the promises you make but you give more than anyone could ever expect.

This meshes with my philosophy perfectly. I believe that you have to go the extra mile (especially on the web) and deliver far beyond what anyone could reasonably expect from you.

Just take a look at this blog as an example. I have posted my daily pictures and updates (nearly) every day for the last 76 days.

I am doing this for two reasons. The first is to hold myself publicly accountable by posting daily progress pictures, reports and my thoughts and feelings. The second reason I do this is to try and inspire (at least one person) to do the same. I want you to surpass me, plain and simple. If I can do this so can you!

Now, back to John Reese. To be honest I have not purchased any of his material because his course weighed in at $1000. At the time (in 2004) I simply did not have that much spare cash to throw around. However, I do subscribe to his newsletter and plan to participate in his latest project.

The reason John is so successful is because people have the attitude, "If this is what John gives away for free, imagine what his paid stuff is like!"

This is how I feel right at the moment. John's "free stuff" changed my life. Back on October 13, 2006 John posted a free video on his blog titled "It's Time To Reboot Your Brain." John promised that this video could change your life. I watched it intently with the expectation that I would find some useful information. Instead, what I saw blew my mind!

Let me explain...at the beginning of the video John instructed his viewers to get 3 writing pads, your favorite pen and a quiet place where you would not be disturbed for at least 1 hour. I didn't have any clean writing pads handy so I rushed to the nearest convenience store to get them. Once settled, I watched the video and DID EXACTLY as John said.

So, what impact did the video have on me? I originally watched this video on December 6, 2006 and I posted an entry to his blog on December 21, 2006. Instead of telling you how "it changed my life" I'll show you. Below is my 2 week progression from Day 28 to Day 42.

What do you think? For me this 2 week period was critical in grand scheme of 12 weeks.

I made progress every single day.



I started to reach "tipping point" where my body quite literally became a metabolic furnace! I became an avalanche-triggered snowball raging down the mountain growing exponentially as I gathered speed and force!

In fact here is a post I made on John's blog on December 21st, 2006.

****************************************

Adam Waters Says:
December 21st, 2006 at 11:24 pm
Hi John,

I just wanted to add my sincere thanks for your Brain Reboot video. It is amazingly powerful, I did it as soon as I finished watching. It gave me so much more clarity and vision.

6 weeks ago I started a physique transformation challenge, it was going well as I had kept myself accountable by making daily posts and taking daily pictures and putting them on my blog. Then 2 weeks ago I watched your “Brain Reboot” video and after doing the exercise with 3 pads, my vision and focus for the future was solidified very strongly in my mind.

The progress I have made physically in the last 2 weeks alone has been amazing to me. I feel like my life has been kicked into overdrive, for the first time in a long time I know exactly what I have “to do”, what I “desire” and also what I “fear”.

I know my story is not marketing or business related but I throroughly believe that this “Brain Reboot” is so powerful that anyone who has a dream for a better life should do it. In fact I liked this video so much that I put a link to it from my blog!

Anyway John thanks again for providing such powerful life-changing information for free. You truly are an inspiration. I can’t wait to see what you have planned for next with Income.com

Cheers,
Adam waters

*******************************************

If you go his blog and scroll down to December 21st comments you will see it there, along with 389 other responses made by people who were grateful to John for sharing such life-changing information for free.

This is as much as I'll say right now. I don't want to spoil it for you. I heartily recommend that you go watch it for yourself if you want to change your life (in a hurry!).

Just click on the image below to be taken directly to John's free video, or you can click here to go to the exact Blog Post

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video! It is indeed a good exercise. I've been using David Allen's GTD for a while, it has some similar aspects, but when my next "personal invetory" is due, I'll do the reboot.

Oh, and you're getting hotter and hotter every day, Adam ;-)

Cheers
/Fred

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Lykos, Yeah that video reallyt hit home with me just when I needed it. Who is David Allen?

Cheers,
Adam

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam, he is an author, he wrote "Getting Things Done", it's a self help/development classic and bestseller. His basic underlying assumption is similar to this brain reboot, i.e. things that clutter your mind should get out of there, to release creativity, well being etc. From there, he builds a kind of system on kepping track of To do's, projects etc., so it's more about personal productivity. It's a great book worth checking out.

Keep up the great work!! Soon it's your birthday :-)

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Lykos for the info on Dave Allen, I'll definitely check him out. Cheers mate,

Adam

P.S. I am really hanging out for that birthday cake!