Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 285: Sayonara Australia!

G'day,

Up at the crack of dawn...it is 5:45 AM on August 20 and I am on my way to Brisbane International Airport for my flight back to Japan.

My 3-week vacation to Australia (and Seoul) is just about over. During my vacation I was able to get in 90% pre-scheduled weight training and cardio workouts which I am happy with.

However, my nutrition plan was a little off, especially during the final 4 days of my stay. Of course, my 4-day bout with the 'flu didn't help either.

In any case, I have a lot of work to do when I get back to Japan to get myself back on track if I am to achieve my "dream physique" by Day 365 (let alone getting a six-pack by Day 290!).

Anyway, I'll post more about my trip when I touchdown in Japan, about 19 hours from now.

Until then...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. My Day 285 pic was taken moments before I left my sister's house at 5:45 AM.

2 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Since you won't get this until you're back, WELCOME HOME!

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Christy, great to be back "home"!

Adam