Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 112: M2 Week 3 Before & After Pics


















G'day,

Three weeks down! Mission 2 is going just the way I planned. The first 3 weeks were all about increasing muscularity and strength. The reason I did this was to increase LBM (lean Body Mass) as this is your most valuable fat loss weapon.

By adding lean muscle tissue to your body you reduce the amount of fat you have to burn. This is because lean muscle has a greater metabolic factor than fat deposits. Basically, the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism, which in turn makes it easier to burn fat.

With 3 weeks down I am now entering my pre-cutting phase with almost daily doses of Hybrid Cardio and weight training. Hybrid Cardio is my self designed cardio system which integrates two exercises per session to prevent adaption and similtaneously 'shock' your body into growth.

This is all designed to get my bodyfat under 5% by March 24, 2007 so I can live my dream of having a shredded six-pack in Phuket in my planned vacation from March 26, 2007.

Cheers,
Adam

Here are Day 112: M2 Day 22 pics for February 28, 2007


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work mate! What can you tell me about your self designed Hybrid Cardio? nwecksler@hotmail.com

Adam Waters said...

G'day mate, Yeah Hybrid Cardio is a system I designed so I wouldn't lose muscle when it came time to get shredded. I have previously lost a heap of muscle by going too hard on one form of cardio (running).

I basically do HIIT style cardio for 2 exercise over 24 mins with a target burn rate of 500 calories. I'll write about it much more when I finish the mission.

Cheers,
Adam

Unknown said...

Hi Adam,

Hope the Google guys sort themsevles out, will be a great shame to see the end of your blog.

hope this helps.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,

Hope you can post your blog for 1st & 2nd of March soon. I always really enjoy them...

Noelle.
P.S. I want to see what colour pants you're been wearing... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this is a real blog and I wanna know what happens next!!

The Free Adam Advocates :)

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say that i have been following your blog since around the first of january and look forward to the daily updates and pics. you are an inspiration! i hope to do a similar type blog soon for my own fat loss/muscle building journey. thanks.

Cr4zYH3aD said...

Been following you blog. Hopefully you will be able to post again. !

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Suzette and Cr4zYH3aD,

I will be back very soon, got a ton of catching up to do!

Cheers,
Adam