Friday, October 05, 2007

Day 331: 500,000 Video Views & A Sneak Preview

G'day,

Back on Day 312 I blogged about reaching 400,000 combined views of my videos on YouTube.

Well, today I passed 500,000 views! I've said it before and I'll say it again...never in my wildest dreams did I think my videos would be seen by this many people.

Below is a screenshot of my YouTube account that shows 502,308 views as of October 5, 2007.


If you like you can subscribe to my YouTube video channel (and help hold me accountable to my M3 goals!) by clicking AdamWaters RTP Video Channel

N.B. You can also watch these videos here on my blog by clicking on the RTP Blog Video Archive.

Thank You For Your Comments And Messages

I would also like to say thank you to everyone that has watched and taken the time comment (over 1000 YouTube comments in total) on my videos.

I know from the thousands of personal messages I have received from people that these videos have inspired people to start (or complete) their own fat loss journey. Quite honestly, that is the greatest thrill for me, just knowing that I may have inspired other people to take action on their goals.

Is This Video Ready For Prime-Time?

Before I sign off today I'll leave with a sneak preview of the new version of my most popular video on YouTube, 84 Days In 48 Seconds. This video has been watched over 250,000 times and has received more than 600 comments.

This new version includes new pictures and live video. I would really like your opinion on this new version as soon as possible. Please let me know if you think this is ready for prime-time (Hint, Hint!).

84 Days In 48 Seconds - "Prime Time" Version



Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are Day 331 pics for October 5, 2007: Mission 3 Phase 2 - Day 36 of 70



5 comments:

Andrew said...

C'est fantastique!!

So this has been your task? Man that was awesome. Just a couple of comments for you.

The music volume is a little loud when you announce your name, if you can turn the music down a bit you will be able to hear you better.

The only other thing is all the text whizzes by too fast, I could not read all of the text slides. Maybe hold them for another 1 - 2 seconds.

Apart from that really awesome, I would say ready for prime time yeah.

Take care and have a great weekend,

Andrew

dougal said...

Hey Champ, you continue to be an inspiration to so many thousands of people including me. You are a giant.

I go with Andrew's comments, plus, the whole video goes by too quickly. There is so much to absorb and I for one would really like to be able to take in more than one can in one viewing.

Maybe that's the strategy LOL, to get people to view it 5 times in order to get it all to sink in.

Keep up the incredible job you are doing. Isn't this the amazing power of the internet. "Write once, read many.

By the way, best of luck to day at RWC bud.

Dougal

Adam Waters said...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your comments mate. Yeah this has been the task. Yeah I know its a lot to absorb in a short period of time, the problem I have is that I am restricted to how much time I can use for the clip.

When/if this goes live the music won't be in the video because of copyright. This video is ok on YouTube because of YouTube's license agreement with the major record labels but for TV it is a different story.

So, the music volume won't be a factor.

Cheers mate,
Adam Waters

Adam Waters said...

Hi Dougal,

Thanks for your comments mate. Yeah, the power of the internet is amazing! I never thought I would/could reach this many people from 1 bedroom apartment in downtown Osaka!

But I guess this shows the power of making your dreams/vision a reality when you follow through. Keep training hard mate!

Cheers,
Adam Waters

Anonymous said...

Same comments as the others, when people are new to your story, they'd like to see your pictures longer, but I understand it may have something to do with your video editing software, you pass from one effect to the other and the end of the first effect (pan) goes directly into the beginning of the second one (text) and also because you use this music you need the time lapse to begin exactly when the music starts to become interesting.

I'd say this is good enough to rise additionnal interest and visits to your blog. But it would benefit first time viewers if it could be slower at the start, and also the display of texts could last a bit longer, one more second per screen could be enough.
BTW I'm on my second day of starting the MS program, so now things are starting :-)