Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 365 Video: My Weight Loss Journey - One Year in 6 Minutes

G'day Shredders,

Below is my Day 365 Video (a new version of the Shredder Council Day 14 Video).



I have reached a major milestone of my real-time physique transformation journey. One whole year of (almost) daily blogging and daily picture accountability in the bag!

This has been the craziest, most intense, bizarre, uplifting and rewarding year of my 33 years on this planet. I'll never forget these 365 days for as long as I live...

I started this blog while coming off 6 years of failed attempts to get (back) into shape AND my first failed attempt at blogging daily a physique transformation, so I was not filled with confidence when I started this blog on November 8, 2006.

I closed in on my first goal (which was to eat a chocolate cake on my birthday while holding a six-pack) with a level of discipline and dedication I never knew I had: Mission 1 - 84 Days from Nov 8,2006 to Jan 31, 2007.

I decided to then up the ante by devising Mission 2, which would culminate in a public vote on whether my midsection qualified as a six-pack on March 24, 2007.

I then started Mission 3 after a "mid-year crisis" on Day 230 which finished on Day 365. After a few ups and downs I eventually made it to the finish line on November 8, 2007!

Special Message for the Shredder Council:

I am jumping out of my skin to see where you guys are 1 year from now. Something tells me we are gonna see massive mind, body and life changes!

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. I got a "special delivery" today! Tomorrow I'll show you the box and see if you can guess what it is...

14 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Adam,
I am so proud of you completing the 365 days, as I now realize just how difficult it is. Great video, and a great person! And thanx so much for all you have done for ALL of us!
Lynda

Miriam said...

just stopped by to say good day!

Adam Waters said...

G'day Lynda, Thank you, the early days are tough but once the habit is ingrained you'll look forward to taking a picture every day.

Shred On!
Adam Waters

Anonymous said...

nice video. liked the add in's of the pics. it seems i have gotten off track the past few days. am working on getting back into the gym come the end of the week, just in time for weekly pic start off point. it sure helps to have something to shoot for! i am also planning on starting surge program back up. will have to start with level 1 training to get back into the swing of things.
when it gets closer to sunday, could you repost the email instructions for sending you our pics? thanks.
i'd also like to officially congratulate you on your one year anniversary of this journey for you. I have truly been priviledged to have been able to follow you through a greater part of your journey and unkowningly followed right beside you during those early days. there has surely been ups and downs but you have come out on top! this next year will surely bring bigger and better things! thanks for sharing your journey with us all!

dougal said...

Adam, mate just thank you for the download. I deleted some stuff by accident and don't know if I missed anything else. Let me know when you get a mo if you sent out anything. Oh yeah, I think there was a message which Andrew followed up on which I missed, to private mailboxes. Pse resend mate. Thanks

Mike Groom said...

Hey Adam, just wanted to say that I am truly inspired by your achievement s in the past year. Not only have you changed yourself, obviously both mentally and physically, but you have changed the lives of many others. The one thing that I have learned from reading your journey is that daily accountability is extremely important .
So, what's next for Adam Waters? Any plans on adding more muscle to that shredded frame?

Otter Christy said...

Love the new video! Great job.

Samaneh said...

I don't know how to expose my feeling for finding someone with such same fluctuating body shape history like mine in such a hopeless minute,tired of all my last vain attempts.I have got the BFFM ebook for about 8 months with almost no result!Your grate job really impressed me.Again I feel virtue which is redirecting me to trow myself into the nearest gym and complete my exercise & nutrition jurnal with the success pages ,write new programs once more.
I tried to open the "RTP-VIP" link but the page can not be displayed.Kindly help me in this please.

Adam Waters said...

Hi Suzette, thank you for your kind words. I think the "getting off track" that some Shredders have experienced the last dew days may be a side-effect of the 14 Day Shred Daily Accountability Phase ending.

I know that my first experience picture/blogging daily (on my old blog) ended in a "blow-out" of massive proportions that lasted for a few days.

Also, you can see that once I finished M1 & M2 I also slid backwards. I'm working hard now to start M4 in better shape and reverse that trend but after an intense "shred" it may be expected to blow-out a little especially the first time around.

The key is not to be too hard on yourself and remember "why you are doing this" and what your PRW is.

I'll give exact instructions in the next few days regarding Sunday's SC Round-up.

Stay strong Suzette, remember you are a warrior.

Adam Waters

Adam Waters said...

No probs Dougal, also great work on blogging your daily plan.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Mike, yeah definitely mate, gotta add some beef now!

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Samaneh for your very kind words. If you type www.rtp-vip.com into browser it should work.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Christy, awesome Day 15 blog post, you really are a great writer!

Cheers,
Adam

Samaneh said...

Dear Adam,
Thank you for your kind attention.Let me tell you I've done that several times during last 3 days , while eating up every single word you explained in your RTP experience!some of them sound so familiar to me... At the moment I'm craving to start.I almost know something but it would be my pleasure if you kindly guide me.