Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 289 Video: Surprise Dave!

G'day,

This video is not the usual RTP video. As may know I have a strict rule about keeping my family and personal life private, meaning I don't discuss anything related to my family on this blog.

However, today I'll make an exception so my Mum can see the video back in Oz!

My brother got a big surprise when he came over to my place. My sister and her family came to over to Japan...without telling my brother!

This is how the surprise unfolded...




Catch ya,
AJ

P.S. I'll be back soon with my Mission 3 - Phase 1 final before and after pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm curious and this has nothign to do with the physique transformation, but I'd love to know more about who is the japanese girl on the picture and if you think that the 6 years relationship that you ended this winter has ended following the transformation in your physique and mental. I believe I'm not the only one who would like to read about this hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hey Ad,
Can:t get enough of that vid! so cool to surpise the bro!
Really loving Japan.
Kel.
PS Day 237 pics look fantastic! excellent work considering our many detours from the `plan`!

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Kel!

Cartch ya,
AJ

Adam Waters said...

G'day James,

I took down that picture mate, sorry...no comment!

Adam