Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breaking News..."Hot Off The Press", My Second Article Published!

G'day,

Just a short post as I have to head off to the gym soon. My second article titled "How to Achieve The Body Of Your Dreams By Unleashing The Power Of Visualization In 6 Simple Steps" has just been published on Tom Venuto's awesome fat loss support community at Burn The Fat Inner Circle.

I originally wrote this piece on Day 34 of my real-time physique transformation. Last Saturday (January 20, 2007) I updated the article with new pictures and new strategies.

Tom kindly published my article today, it went live just a short time ago!

I am now in the process of converting more of my previous blog posts into exclusive articles for BTFIC. If rapid-fire fat loss is your goal I heartily recommend you sign up now at BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com (Link opens up new window).

To learn more about how BTFIC can turbo-charge you physique transformation go to Day 65: Dreams Do Come True!

I'll upload Day 77 pics (11 Weeks) and a progress report when I get back from the gym later tonight.

Peace, AJ

P.S. The original Day 34 post is no longer available in it's original format as it is now an exclusive article for BTFIC.

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think Big!

No comments: