Sunday, March 04, 2007

Day 116: Jeans Before & After Pics


















G'day,

Check this! I went to a wedding party last night in Osaka and had a great time. The funny thing was I that I needed to buy a new pair of jeans as my 'old' pair didn't fit me anymore. Keep in mind my 'old' pair didn't fit me for 6 years as they were 84 cm's around the waist while I was 91 cm's. Take a look below.

So, my new pair of jeans is 78 cm's around the waist! This is gonna get expensive as I start replacing all my old clothes.

However, it is another incentive to stay in shape, if I don't I'm gonna burn a massive hole in my wallet! My advice is that when you get in shape go and treat yourself and get a wardrobe full of new clothes.

Here's a big tip, don't give yourself any 'wiggle room' in your clothes, make them as tight and figure hugging as possible so that you will not only stay in shape but continue to make gains (or losses).

Below are Day 116 pics for M2 Day 26: March 4, 2007

Peace,
AJ

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think Big!


No comments: