Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 295: Mission 3 - Phase 2 Starts Now!

G'day,

No more excuses! It's time to get my game face on and go massive for the next 70 days of Phase 2 of Mission 3.

There is a great deal at stake as I head into the 1-year anniversary since I started this real-time physique transformation accountability project back on November 8, 2006.

You may say, "What's at stake Adam? You are not holding a public vote like you did for Mission 2?"

What is at stake is far more important than any of the goals I set for myself in the previous two missions.

Here are a just a few things that are at stake for M3 Phase 2:

  • Personal pride
  • Consistency
  • Practicing what I preach
  • My credibility
  • My self-confidence
  • My self-esteem
  • Fulfilling my self-promises
  • Living my dreams
If you think I'm being melodramatic just take a look at my Day 136 pics to see how much ground I still have make up.

However, as you may realize its not all about the body! The body is merely a physical representation of your daily thoughts and actions.

This is more about manifesting my dreams into reality...in real-time in front of a few thousand visitors!

Anyway, in the coming days I'll get more specific about the exact "muscle gain" program I am following and the necessary dietary adjustments I have made in order to pack on muscle.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Happy birthday Mum! I hope you had an awesome day!

P.S.S. I had an awesome weight training workout beating my previous personal best for barbell bench press and pull-ups.

P.S.S.S. Below are Day 295 pics for August 30, 2007 - Mission 3 Phase 2, Day 1 of 70. Check below the pics for newspaper proof - the Osaka World Athletics Championships are on the front page!




No comments: