Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 290 Video: Discussing My M3/Phase 1 Journey (Part 1)

G'day,

Its been a bumpy ride but I have now completed Phase 1 of my Mission 3 Physique Transformation Challenge.

In this video I talk about my "challenges" over Phase 1 and my 3-week trip to Australia and Seoul.



Results pictures and holiday snaps to Australia coming soon in Part 2...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. I'll outline M3 Phase 2 in my next blog post. Time to get my game face on!

P.S.S. One more thing...below is a "spy pic" of my upcoming 28 Day Transformation Pack called RTP Turbo. I've been working around the clock to make this the definitive fast-start physique transformation pack specifically for people who want to create unstoppable momentum in the first 28 days...then blast through the fat loss barricade forever!

P.S.S.S. Don't worry...RTP Turbo will be free! Stay tuned to this blog for an advance copy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam, I know you've been busy these days, I kinda miss you. Thank you for being an inspiration and better yet, sharing your experiences and tips for the rest of us. I don't miss your blog. Thanks again and keep it up. In the pictures you're defenetely leaner. Congratulations.

Adam Waters said...

Hi Celina, thanks so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it, it makes everything I do here worthwhile.

Cheers,
Adam

Eric said...

Hey Adam, just wanted to say, good luck with you continued success in mission 3. Inspired by your program, I just bought Metabolic Surge and have been hungrily devouring it over the last couple of days... what a program... can't wait to get it started.

best
Eric

Adam Waters said...

Awesome Eric, way to go man! Surge is awesome for rapid fat loss, it really changed my life when I followed with 99% compliance.

Train hard!
Adam

Anonymous said...

I'm really want to read your free report, I've been trying back and out for years and now you motivate me, so I'm going to start a mission one too. I'm half way the BFFM ebook, I need to setup things such as calories counting and planning meals, etc. I need your free ebook badly because I'm sure I'll learn more. I don't know about metabolic surge yet because I couldn't find it for free on the internet, but I'm tempted to buy it from you so that you get a commission and I can have something to plan to regarding training, because at this stage with BFFM I haven't read anything about training although I'm sure there's something in the later pages.
Cheers and good luck to you, for me it won't be easy too, but I want.

Adam Waters said...

G'day James,

Just get it mate! Then go Massive!

Adam

Adam Waters said...

One more thing, RTP Turbo will I believe help you (or anyone else) who really wants to crash through the fat loss barrier.

However, because I am a bit of a perfectionist (understatement!) it will be a couple of weeks before it is ready for prime time. So, in the meantime just go hard with whatever you are doing now.

Cheers,
Adam