Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 127: M2 Judgement Day - You Decide If I Go To Phuket!





G'day,

This is it! There is no turning back now.

I am now laying US$1,500 in pre-booked air tickets and hotel accomodation to Phuket on the line.

There are only 2 possible outcomes:

1) If you determine that my midsection qualifies as a six-pack by voting YES on Judgement Day March 24, 2007 I will be off to Phuket on March 26, 2007.

OR

2)
If you determine that my midsection does not qualify as a six-pack by voting NO on Judgement Day March 24, 2007 I will be at my Osaka gym on March 26, 2007 still shredding for my six-pack.

I have had this final 10 day (shred phase) accountability plan since Day 7 of Mission 2. The reason I am doing this is to hold myself 100% accountable to my goal of a six-pack by March 24, 2007.

On March 24, 2007 between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM (US Central Time) I will reveal my midesction and place a survey box in the right hand navigation bar where you can vote YES or NO as to whether it qualifies as a six-pack.

IMPORTANT: I am doing this on the honour system. Please vote only once. I will NOT vote so the results will be totally independent.

Okay, time for me to get some sleep, I'm gonna need it. These next 9 days will be the most intense of my life.

Peace,
AJ

P.S. Thanks Diane for me giving me the spark to create this accountability plan!

P.S.S. In the meantime you can vote on whether you think I will get that six-pack by March 24, 2007 by placing a vote in the M2 Pre-Judgement survey box to your right.

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr.Aussie:
You have my vote right now to hit the beach in Phuket, cause from what my eyes can see - you've got it going on! Enjoy your trip, and I look forward to following your progress on Mission III:-)
Start packing my friend!

Adam Waters said...

Thanks for your vote Diane! And thanks again for giving me the idea in the first place. I'm gonna go as hard as I can! Gotta get some sleep now.

Cheers,
Adam

Angela said...

Hey!

You got my vote too. I don't comment too frequently, but i keep reading your quest for the six pack :)

I'm finally setting up my own blog, it will be ready in a few days.

Keep it up!

Misaki

Anonymous said...

OMG - not the Phuket tickets!!
Wow, i reckon putting it on the line like this will propel you mentally to make this six pack happen in the next 9 days!!
I'm certainly cheering you on wildly!
Good Luck!
Kel.

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Misaki and Kelly for your support, Ireally appreciate it. I gotta go to the gym now.

Catch ya,
AJ