Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Day 266: Headin' For The Outback & Day 53 Deja'Vu

G'day,

This will be a real short post because tomorrow I'll be up at the crack of dawn for a four-hour bus ride to the Aussie outback.

I'm really looking forward to breathing in the fresh country air...and doing a heap of cardio!

Since I got to Australia 2 days ago my weight training workouts have gone as planned but my cardio sessions have been almost non-existent.

My physique is already starting to pay the price for the lack of cardio calories burned. Contrary to popular opinion on YouTube I am definitely not a "genetic freak"!

My body type is a classic endomorph (with a little mesomorph) so it doesn't take long for me to fall out of shape if I don't burn the required calories on a daily basis.

The bottom line is that I'm gonna have to train extremely hard every day for the next 24 days if I'm to get anything close to a six-pack by the end of M3 Phase 1.

However, I can draw confidence from my Day 60 pic (24 days out from the end of M1) as it was similar to my shape now.

Lastly, even though it may not look like it, I try to not to take myself too seriously.

After all, life is just a game...isn't it?

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are deja'vu Day 266 pics as I stood in front of this very same tree back on Day 53 (New Year's Eve 2006)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, this may sound weird, but last night I had a dream about meeting you. That would be so cool to be able to meet you and the others' blogs I have been following(Christy, Kristiina, Jamie).

Laughingwithyou said...

its comforting to know that we are not perfect. I have been trying for 3 weeks now to get back on my plan after being sidelined by sickness. Visits to your blog help me persevere and get my head in the right place. Day by day my motivation comes back.

Thanks for being so honest.
have a great time in the Outback!

Anonymous said...

In response to Kirsten, Believe me, you are not the only one who gets off the wagon once in a while. It seems like I have started my program like three times now. I get off track for one reason or another and then it is hard to get back on. As long as you keep on getting back on you'll keep moving forward, just maybe not as quickly as you would like. check out my blog(in adam's blogroll) and you can read about my own struggles.
by the way, Adam, hope you are enjoying your vacation! I would love to see pics of your homeland!

Otter Christy said...

I'm with Suzette. That would be awesome! When we all get our dream bodies, we could plan an RTP Fitness Vacation and shoot testimonials for the Adam Waters RTP Fitness Plan infomercials. Yeah, we'll all go to Phuket or The Outback or something. Like the t-shirt idea, I'm only half joking. Hey Adam, you say to "THINK BIG." :)

Anonymous said...

missing your daily posts but i am sure you are enjoying your vacation. Can't wait to see how things are going while you are on vacation. share our love with your family.