Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Day 420: RTP Blog Year In Reveiw: 2007 - Mind Blowing Numbers!

G'day Shredders,


What a year 2007 turned out to be!

This time last year I did have a few ideas in mind of what I may be able to do help inspire and move like-minded people to take action on their own personal goals.

Practicing What You Preach

However, I knew that none of my ideas to would come to pass if I didn't make a visible transformation by the end of Mission 1. This is because I believe the first rule in helping other people reach their goals is to demonstrate tangible results yourself by practicing what you preach.

This is why my overwhelming focus at the turn of 2007 was just getting the job done on Mission 1. However, throughout the year some amazing things did happen, some of which were a conscious effort (Missions 1, 2 & 3) and other things which happened organically (NHK TV).

Year Of The Shred

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that when you do take massive action on your life/physique transformation goals (and document your journey on a blog in real-time) you can manifest some very cool things that you could never have predicted!

So, my fellow Shredders I'd like to give you a snapshot of my 2007 and some mind-blowing numbers (for me anyway!) in the hope that you'll be more motivated than ever to make 2008 the Year Of The Shred

Your 2008 Year In Review...?

So, no matter what your life/physique goals are for 2008 I wholeheartedly encourage you to take the single daily actions required to produce results (and document your journey like crazy!) and who knows what kind of cool 2008 events you'll be reporting on your own blog this time next year!

Of course, I am proud to share these numbers with you as well, and as you know I do love documentation of the highest order as I progress on this journey!

So here goes, below is a top-down list of numbers and statistics over the course of 2007.

P.S. I first got the idea for this style number list when I was reading Time magazine on the way back from Australia in August.

N.B. For simplicity sake some of these stats do go back to Day 1 - November 8, 2006.

N.B. Click on the number to read the full story on each item.

RTP Blog Year In Review: 2007

  • 5,000,000 -  TV viewers in Japan who watched the NHK TV profile on my weight loss story.
  • 1,058,776 - combined views of my YouTube Channel.
  • 170,220 - visits to RTP Blog since March.
  • 2, 531 - comments on all my YouTube videos.
  • 1,556 - comments on this blog, thank you very much!
  • 755 - subscribers to my YouTube Channel.
  • 423 - posts on this blog since Day 1.
  • 261 - daily pictures taken since Day 1.
  • 260 - YouTube messages received.
  • 163 - countries' citizens who have visited this blog.
  • 94 - people who participated in my M2 six-pack vote.
  • 33 - YouTube videos made over 2007.
  • 16 - Shredders in the Shredder Council!
  • 15 - Shredders in the ShredderSphere.
  • 14 - consecutive days of Group Shred 1.
  • 12 - cm's lost on my waist over Mission 1.
  • 10 - the decrease in bodyfat over Mission 1.
  • 9 - kg's lost over Mission 1.
  • 8 - cities visited throughout 2007.
  • 7 - the number of years that passed before I got back in shape.
  • 6 - mentors I sought guidance from over 2007.
  • 5 - countries visited over 2007.
  • 4 - exclusive articles published for the Inner Circle.
  • 3 - completed Missions.
  • 2 - computers used.
  • 1 - journey.

M4 Shred
Day 9 of 84

Nutrition: I nailed every meal today. It has now been 12 days in total since I last ate junk food and the funny thing is I'm not hanging out for another fix! When I see junk food now I am repulsed by it because I know those "empty" calories take me further away from my M4 goal.

Training: Today was Muscle Rounds Training (Part 1) (Day 7 of Surge) along with Core Combo. Training felt good today as I got to work out at the one and only Gold's Gym! This gym is like stepping into heaven compared to what I'm used to!

M4 Shred:
Real-Time Accountability


Status:
Day 9 of 84


Click Here to learn more about the origin
and theory of RTP Real-Time Accountability.

============================================

*Important:


Feel free to use this plan as a template that you can follow. However, this plan is is based on my own personal experience over 3 physique transformation missions. In other words, what works for me may not work for you in the same way.

Success in this game requires research, individual design, real-world testing, monitoring results and making adjustments when necessary. This is your responsibility, no one else can do it for you. However, if you'd like to research further the exact programs I have used (over my first 3 Missions) and will use for M4 Shred you can do so at the links below.

M4 Shred Components: Click each link to learn more.

1) Fat Burning: 16 Principles of BFFM: nutrition, mindset and cardio.

2) Weight Training: Metabolic Surge: 36 Day Rapid Fat Loss System.

3) Six-Pack Training: Flatten Your Abs: 7-Level Training System.

============================================

















Shredder Pact:

We will focus on the single daily actions that produce results.

We will "burn our bridges" and not look back.

We will never surrender.


Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are Day 420 RTP Blog Daily Pictures for January 2, 2008: Mission 4 - Day 45 of 125 (M4 Shred: Day 9 of 84).

P.S.S. Shirt, long johns and beanie on today as it totally freezing in Japan at the moment!

P.S.S.S. Thank you my Fellow Shredders for answering the call I put out yesterday to wrap the Weekly Accountability Phase of the original Group Shred. Let's shred massive for the next 17 days!


16 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Congratulations on an amazing year! Truly impressive. And look at you with the cute hat.

Anonymous said...

C'mon man, look at you. Great job, I'll never get tired of telling you how amazing, more than your transformation, your determination is. Great discipline and great changes, I know for shure that this new year is going to be as great as 2007. Still following you Adam and willing to be part of your shredding group. Looking awesome. By the way, I did the pushups test, only did 25, but I'm getting ready for more!!. Great challenges your shredders have!! Congratulations all of you also.

Mike Groom said...

those are some awesome stats for 2007. You have certainly started something big!

Anonymous said...

so awesome! (you are surely a numbers guy!)it sure has been a great year! I think I have a new mantra for 2008, "Massive Action speaks louder than Words!" I need to practice what I preach! thanks, Adam for all your inspiration and dedication! I am proud to be a part of what you have created here at RTP!

Michael said...

Suzette is right...I love the mantra "Massive action speaks louder than words!" I see it as opportunity. You took advantage of an opportunity to change things in your life and man did you ever do it! Awesome year my friend!

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Christy! My beanie will not leave my head for the next 2 months!
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Hi Celina, great to hear from you! I'll be opening up the ShredderSphere very soon again if you'd like to join. Great job on the push-ups, those are great numbers!
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Mike, you have too mate!
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Suzette, you are 100% right. Massive action does speak louder than words! Thank you Suzette for leading from the front by setting an awesome example with your own blog and weight loss journey.
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Michael, I really liked your blog post today about opportunity is all around us. That is so true. As the Chinese are fond of saying, Danger=Opportunity
Adam

dougal said...

Hey Adam, happy new year Bud. Just retuned from vacation where I've been out of Internet contact since I went away. Lucky I checked my mail, one more day and I would have been booted from the council..tough school this.
At least that's how I read it. Am I still in or out?

Adam Waters said...

G'day Dougal, Happy New Year mate! You are in man, can u send me your pics before Friday 2:00PM as I'll make 3 more Council posts on Jan 4, 11, 18 which will be the end of the 84 day period since we started the original Group Shred.

BTW, how was your holiday? It is great to hear from you, we all missed you man!

Adam

Miriam said...

Congratulations Adam, your journey is truly an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Adam ... All I can say is WOW ... some mind blowing numbers. Congratulations on 2007 and your success and also thanks for the inspiration.

Looking forward to 2008! I am back from holidays and totally focused.

Regards
Rod

dougal said...

Fantastic champ, glad I'm still in. Had a great holiday, check out my blog for a summary. Look out for the pics

Debbie said...

Adam, you're had a tremendous year that you should be very proud of. Love your number list. Must have taken some time to put that together. Very impressive!

Debbie