Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 417 Video: Introducing Shredder Sunday! Week 1: Shredder Challenge Video Wrap

G'day Shredders,


Welcome to Shredder Sunday!

From now until until the duration of the current Shredder Challenges I'll post a Shredder Challenge Weekly Video Wrap every Sunday. Along with documenting my progress with Tea's Push-Up Challenge I will include a URL round-up of all the current Shredder Challenges.

Shredder Sunday: Week 1 Challenge Video


N.B. For the time being I have limited this video to my blog. For all current Challenge hosts and participants please watch the video to the end where I give URL's and screenshots of your blogs. If you are cool with this (and would like to increase the accountability factor!) I'll upload this video to YouTube tomorrow. Please let me know in the comments section.

Christy's Water Challenge
Lilla's Clothing Challenge
Michael's Chin-Up Challenge
Tea's Push-Up Challenge

P.S. I tip my hat to Suzette for inspiring me to document my progress with a weekly video. For my Fellow Shredders, if you can document your progress with the above Challenges by doing a weekly video it will be very cool and I could link directly to your videos every edition of Shredder Sunday!

Shredder Council:
NYE Special Edition Coming Tomorrow

N.B. For current Shredder Council Members, I'll be uploading a New Year's Eve special edition tomorrow where I'll outline some ideas on how we can re-invigorate the Shredder Council for the New Year and also how we can finish the 84 Day Weekly Accountability Phase in style!

M4 Shred
Day 6 of 84

Nutrition: My nutrition was spot on today.

Training: I mistimed my run to the gym today as they were operating on holiday time and closed at 6:00PM! This is the first time I have actually missed a scheduled workout for as long as I can remember! However, I will make up for it tomorrow and put in a big one as it will be my last for 2008.


M4 Shred:
Real-Time Accountability



Click Here to learn more about the origin
and theory of RTP Real-Time Accountability.

============================================

*Important:

Feel free to use this plan as a template that you can follow. However, this plan is is based on my own personal experience over 3 physique transformation missions. In other words, what works for me may not work for you in the same way.

Success in this game requires research, individual design, real-world testing, monitoring results and making adjustments when necessary. This is your responsibility, no one else can do it for you. However, if you'd like to research further the exact programs I have used (over my first 3 Missions) and will use for M4 Shred you can do so at the links below.

M4 Shred Components: Click each link to learn more.

1) Fat Burning: 16 Principles of BFFM: nutrition, mindset and cardio.

2) Weight Training: Metabolic Surge: 36 Day Rapid Fat Loss System.

3) Six-Pack Training: Flatten Your Abs: 7-Level Training System.

============================================
























Shredder Pact:

We will focus on the single daily actions that produce results.

We will "burn our bridges" and not look back.

We will never surrender.


Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below is a "Back" To The Future RTP Time Machine Special Edition!

11 comments:

Michael said...

I'm all for increasing the positive pressure, so go for it! Great job on the pushups!

KaliLilla.com said...

Cool video seeing you in action! What's your 84 day push-up goal?

I vote yes to posting video to YouTube. Thanks for including us!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! my props go to Michael who inspired me with his video of planning to document his weekly progress. once i figure out how to do the assisted chinups i'll document that too.

Marbella said...

Gosh you guys are just marvelous. How on earth can I video a non-pushup. Am doing the pushup course in how-to, but a LONG way from doing as good as ADAM and SUZETTE. I would love to do a video, but am not sure what I could talk about that would interest anyone...right now am definitely in LURKING mode. Hope one day to come out and shine.
Lynda
Darn good video today ADAM!

Mike Groom said...

Great video Adam. I've just discovered my still camera takes a half decent video (good enough for now anyway). I'll be doing the day 1 of training today, but will video the first set of 30 (I maxed out at 35 in the test). I will video the test next Sunday and see how that goes.

It's great how the shredder team is becoming a self-propelling shredding machine!

Cheers, Mike

Tearose said...

Hey Adam great video, you can sure crank out the push-ups :). I don't mind if you put it on youtube at all.
I may see if I can get my half-working phone to shoot a video.

Adam Waters said...

Thank you Michael, Lilla, Suzette and Tea for your approval. I'll put the vid on YT today!

Adam

Adam Waters said...

Hi Lynda, I hope you do a vid soon! It will be very cool to see you in action from Spain! Tea has a great site that she links to about push-ups as well.
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Very cool Mike! ACtually I used my still camera too for the push-up vid.
Adam

Miriam said...

This video is full of motivational energy!

Adam Waters said...

Hi Miriam, great to see you back in action. Let's make 2008 a biggie!
Adam