Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day 272: Live From The Gold Coast!

G'day,

Today's post will be short and sweet!

I'll cut right to the chase and show you some pics from today's trek to Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast...

The first pic is my Day 272 pic for August 7, 2007. You can see the Surfers Paradise skyline in the background!


The next picture is a wider view of Sufers to Burleigh.


The last pic here is in the opposite direction (towards Coolongatta) which has a "sceret trek" you can take alongside the beach, secluded by the tree-line (I did it!).


That's all for today, until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Peace,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing pics.

Adam Waters said...

G'day Suzette, thanks!

Cheers,
Adam

Otter Christy said...

I'm with Suzette! (when am I not?) Love the pics. You would LOVE working out in Muscle Beach in Venice, and I hear the surfing is great in Malibu.