Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 136: M2 Judgement Day Final Pictures


G'day,

Well here are my final M2 pictures.

During the last 4 days I did everything I could to try and reveal a six-pack.

I ran 40 km's at 16 km/h intervals, did 40 laps of the pool, did 4 hours of Tae-Bo & ab training and 4 hours of high intensity cycling.

Needless to say I am completely hammered!

Before I show them I just want to say a big thank you to a few people.

First of all, my family. I love you guys, you are the driving force behind everything I am trying to accomplish.

I also want to thank Tom Venuto, Nick Nilsson and David Grisaffi for their awesome information and inspiration. I have used their books and resources exclusively for the last 136 days. Thanks guys.

I also would like to thank all the members of Burn The Fat Inner Circle for their kind words and encouragement, and my Myspace, FaceBook and BodySpace friends.

And last but definitely not least I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and make comments. You'll never know how much I appreciate you for doing that.

Well, here are the pics.





Cheers,
Adam Waters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam:
Congrats on reaching your finish line. Have a safe and enjoyable trip, relax, soak up the sun, and eat lots.

DD

Adam Waters said...

Thanks Diane, you have been with me for a long time now soi really appreciate your kind words.

Take care,
Adam