Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 126: The Key To Rapid-Fire Physique Transformation


















G'day,

Another double session today. I did some hardcore weight training this morning and some Tae-Bo in my home this evening (because my night gym was closed).

My particular weight training routine today was a first for me, it was Triple Drop Sets for all 8 major muscle groups. This training utilizes 3 back-to-back sets (supersets) for one muscle group while increasing the weight and decreasing the rep count.

For chest I did incline bench press on a Smith Machine in the following format.

Set 1: 30 reps at 40 kg's (quickly change weights)
Set 2: 8 reps at 50 Kg's (quickly change weights)
Set 3: 3 reps at 60 Kg's (rest one minute, then repeat 2 more times).

This is an intense form of weight training that when done right produces results quickly, just take a look at my Day 1 pics for proof!

The overriding component necessary to any kind of rapid-fire physique transformation is progressive overload.

You MUST continually shock your muscles into growth
with new routines while similtaneously increasing the resistance and/or decreasing rest periods and/or increasing training vloume.

If you don't your body will stagnate as it becomes accustomed to the same stimulii.

Trust me on this, 6 years of misery taught me a thing or two!

Peace,
AJ

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Here are Day 126 pics - Mission 2 Day 36 of 46: March 14, 2007



No comments: