Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day 34 Pics: How To Harness The Power Of Visualization in 6 Easy Steps

Day 34 of 84

Status - Round 4: Phase 1: Day 2

G'day,

Today was another intense day with a weight training workout (Fat Loss Circuit Training Part 2) and an evening HIIT cardio session. I hit my pre-determined goals with my weight training workout. However, due to time constraints I had to postpone my "core combo" until the evening. I have a job to do too ya know!

My HIIT cardio workout was another story. I completed my current cycle of 6, 12, 14 and 16 km/h with 1 minute increments but could only do 1 minute on 16 km/h on the final cycle instead of the 2 minutes I had planned. I was literally gasping for air with that queasy feeling in my stomach. However, I'm not gonna be too hard on myself. I think it was due to fatigue in my legs from the heavy volume of leg training I did in the morning (8 sets of 100 kg squats with 30 seconds rest).

Harnessing The Infinite Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

Today I also want to talk a little about harnessing the power of your mind to help you achieve your physique transformation goals. Your subconscious mind can either be your greatest ally or your mortal enemy depending on what you program it with.

Your subconscious operates under the radar of your conscious mind but it is infinitely more powerful when programmed the right way. Just like the mind control techniques developed by mass media, advertising agencies and propagandists to influence you and your opinions you too can use the same types of strategies to empower you.

***********************************************

Important Update: This blog entry is now an exclusive article for Tom Venuto's excellent fat loss support community membership site. To read the rest of this article sign up for a membership at Burn The Fat Inner Circle



To learn more about Burn The Fat Inner Circle read my Day 65 blog post: Dreams do come True!

************************************************

P.S. Here are my Day 34 pics for December 12, 2006...almost there!

See you tomorrow, AJ

No comments: