Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 49 Pics: Short & Sweet

12 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Start: November 8, 2006
Finish: January 31, 2007

Day 49 of 84

Status: Round 6: Phase 1: Day 1

G'day,

This will be real quick. I'm in Oz right now and everything is hectic, catching up with family and friends. But you are gonna love the background to my photos! My brother-in-law painted this wall for his son's room, as you can see he is very talented! If you'd like to hire him to paint your kid's wall let me know.

Unfortunately these photos are not great quality, my cameraman had a very unsteady hand. It looks like I've put on a few kilos! I was back in the gym today, hardcore! I did "Fat Loss Circuit Training" with core combo and 10 mins of HIIT cardio.

Here are Day 49 pics for December 27, 2006

Peace, AJ