Monday, February 05, 2007

Newsflash...Do You Wanna Be My Friend?

G'day,

Will you be my friend...on Myspace?

Did I come on too strong? Ok, let me back up a little.

Just in case you don't know about Myspace I'll fill you in.

In short, Myspace is the "hip" place to be these days. Myspace currently has 150 million members who interact with each other through blogs, pictures and videos.

Actually, if you are a musician or have a band you "must" be on Myspace these days. If you aren't you simply don't "exist."

Myspace is also an awesome way to connect with people you respect and admire. For example, I can now count Steve Jobs (Apple Computer CEO), Tony Robbins (Motivational Speaker), Skip La Cour (natural bodybuilding legend), Monica Brant Peckham (Fitness Olympia Winner 1998), Frank Zane (3-time Mr. Olympia), Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters among my friends on Myspace.

So what's the difference between my blog here and my Myspace homepage? Good question. This blog is a full documentation of my physique journey, everything from pictures, videos and my deepest thoughts. As you may have noticed I tend to get quite serious when discussing my journey!

Myspace, on the other hand, is much more laidback. It is more about connecting with people who share like-minded interests and possibly networking with those people.

While a lot of Myspace members tend to be teenagers it is catching on fast with all age groups. You are bound to find people with the same interests as you once you start your profile.

Anyway, back to my original point. Do you wanna be my friend on Myspace? If you do head on over to the profile I have set-up and connect with me by adding me to your "friend" list. That way we can communicate with each other more easily in a more casual atmosphere.

The picture at the top is a screenshot of my Myspace profile to give you an idea. I have uploaded my pictures, all my movies, my original music (I'm an unsigned artist!) and I have started a separate blog. If you want to check it out go to Adam's Myspace Profile.

Or you can go to Myspace.com and check out the whole enchilada for yourself.

I look forward to seeing you over there!

Cheers,
AJ

No comments: