Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 185: Breaking News...My 3rd Article Published!

G'day,

Well, excuse me while I wipe the sweat of my brow!

Between launching my member's only newsletter at RTP-VIP.com and having my 3rd article published at Burn The Fat Inner Circle it has been a hectic 24 hours!

I'll talk more about the huge response to RTP VIP and the gut-wrenching final 2 hours before I went live with the newsletter (and the special bonus report) tomorrow...you won't believe what happenned! If you want to get an idea of what went down read yesterday's posts below.

For now I'll discuss my 3rd article being published at Burn The Fat Inner Circle. Here is a screenshot taken of the exclusive article 20 minutes ago.



As you can see, the title of the article is "The Fat Burning X-Factor: Accountability" which is something I believe very strongly in as it pertains to a rapid-fire physique transformation.

This is only Part 1, just wait till you see Part 2 where I reveal a very strange twist of fate that occurred half-way through Mission 1.

If you don't know what Burn The Fat Inner Circle is all about let me fill you in.

This site is the brainchild of Tom Venuto who is the author of Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle which is the best-selling fat loss ebook in the history of the Internet.

Tom is also a lifetime natural bodybuilder who has been practicing what he preaches for the last 23 years. In short, Tom knows fat loss like no one else.

The Inner Circle has played an integral part of my success so far in transforming my physique. This is due to sheer quality of content on this site in the form of exclusive articles (including mine!), moderated discussion forums, audio interviews and the excellent accountability tools. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.

If you would like to get a preview of this membership site and check it out for yourself just click on this link: Burn The Fat Inner Circle

I'll be back tomorrow to fill you in on the drama that went down during the launch of RTP VIP.

Peace,
AJ

P.S. Just a word of warning, if you are serious about rapid fat loss then don't leave it too long to check out Burn The Fat Inner Circle as Tom has said he will be increasing the price once he fills his quota of charter subscribers...it's so low right now!

No comments: