Monday, October 01, 2007

Day 327: I Gotta Manage My Time Better

G'day,

Today is gonna be a quick picture update only, because it is late at night and I am completely hammered from a tough Muscle Rounds workout.

To be honest I really need to manage my time better as I head into the final "shred phase" of Mission 3. The thing that frustrates me a little at the moment is spending 9 hours a day at my full-time job (nothing to do with fitness) that really wreaks havoc on my training and nutrition schedule sometimes.

However, I can't use that as an excuse as I have managed quite well juggling the two up till now. I just have to "grit my teeth" and get the job done!

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are Day 327 pics for October 1, 2007: Mission 3 Phase 2 - Day 32 of 70



2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Adam,

It can be a drag sometime having work get in the way!! Keep thinking about the endpoint though, only 38 days to go and it will be worth it. Have you got a personal reward planned for making your goal, even though the six pack is a reward in itself?

Keep going mate, there are many people behind you, willing you on.

Take care,

Andrew

Adam Waters said...

Hi Andrew,

Yeah mate, especially when you are working in a job that doesn't "stoke your fire". If I can get a "shredded sixer" by Day 365 I think I'll go to Hawaii over Christmas for another "redemption trip" just like Phuket. I've been there before and it wasn't a pretty picture if you know what I mean!

Cheers,
Adam