Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 409: ShredderSphere On Fire With Challenges Galore!

G'day Shredders,

While it may be freezing cold in Osaka right now the ShredderSphere is on fire with special Shredder Challenges! These challenges are great because they tap into a very powerful area of your mind and intensify your PRW.

Check out these Shredder Challenges below and join in while you still can!

Shredder Challenges

Thanks Debbie


I'd like to tip my hat to Debbie who got the ball rolling with her 12-Day Accountability Challenge which Debbie successfully completed! Great work Debbie!

If you'd like to start your own Shredder Challenge you can post a comment on this blog entry and I'll put up a direct link to your Blog.

Day 410: Announcing A New Accountability Method

Tomorrow I'll announce a new twist on daily accountability that I will use daily from Day 411 until M4 Training Day on Day 500. I believe this new accountability method will increase the "positive pressure" on me crack that elusive sixer and enable me to have a "fighting chance" in Tom's gym!

*I'd like to thank Mike in advance as he is the inspiration behind this new accountability method.













Shredder Pact:


We will focus on the single daily actions that produce results.

We will "burn our bridges" and not look back.

We will never surrender.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S.
Below are my Day 409 RTP Blog Daily pictures for December 22, 2007: Mission 4 - Day 34 of 125.

P.S.S. Just for nostalgia sake (and because it is freezing cold) I kept on my long johns today! Don't worry the pink ones won't be making a comeback anytime soon...or will they?



10 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Pink, fushia, purple, yellow with green polka dots - with that body, you could get away with anything...

...just don't sing!

kidding, kidding! :D

Adam Waters said...

Haha, do they have karaoke in NYC? BTW, I just made a post on your SU forum about ECSS.
AJ

Mike Groom said...

Hmmmm, I'm intrigued as to the new accountability method. Thanks for the props. I can't wait for your next blog entry...

Michael said...

It is all about the accountability. I've learned that, if nothing else, the past 58 days!

Anonymous said...

I have added my name to Michael's list to do the chin-up challenge. I know I haven't done a chin-up since at least my high school days.(20+years ago!) I also have added my name to LIlla's clothing challenge. actually today I tried on some clothes I had set aside to fit into and found they now fit. so i guess i'll be doing some shopping to find something smaller i can work towards fitting into.
I also want to thank Debbie for getting the daily back into swing for some of us who slacked in that area. Am eager to see the "new" accountability method.
I want to share something I heard in a teleseminar today with Dax Moy and i think it fits into todays post.
"positive thinking alone won't change anything, but positive action does!"

KaliLilla.com said...

Adam, they have EVERYTHING in NYC!

Tearose said...

I can't wait to see what this new accountability method is!

Adam Waters said...

Thank you for your comments Shredders, I'm just working out the final details now. This is a big undertaking but once it is set up it will be easy to work it on a daily basis.
AJ

Otter Christy said...

OOh. Suspense. I love a good cliffhanger.

On a a holiday note, to paraphrase George Bailey:

Merry Christmas, Adam!

Merry Christmas, Shredders!

"Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!"

Love, Christy

Anonymous said...

Adam, just when we thought the positive pressure couldn't get any higher!!! Wow that accountability strategy sounds brilliant, a real adrenalin rush everyday to get that 10/10 score! Love your work!
Kel.