Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 505: NYC Stealth Mission Goes Live...Finally!

G'day Shredders,

As I mentioned back on Day 495: M4 Shred - 84 Day Report Card there is a 3rd "event" that will take place during my time in New York City.

However, since it has been such a madhouse around here I am only now getting up the NYC Stealth Mission Goal Graphic!

The NYC Stealth Mission is a 10-Day Post M4 Accountability Shred where I will "reveal" my professional photo shoot pictures on April 1, 2008. The most intense training sessions of my life have taken place since Day 500!

The parameters and the reason why I am doing this is contained in the graphic below.

Cheers,
AJ

P.S. It has also been 8 years since I had pro pics done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet! can't wait to see the "pro" pics! you will look like a million dollars for sure!! Men's Fitness Cover ready!!!

Mike Groom said...

Adam, I'm really looking forward to your photos. You are truly an inspiration to us all. I can't wait!