Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 182: RTP VIP Launch - "Spy Pic" Of The Bonus Report

G'day,

Well, less than 48 hours to go until I launch the RTP VIP newsletter.

I am very excited, as this is my opportunity to finally be able to give back in a meaningful way to all the hundreds of people who have supported me over the last 182 days by way of this blog, Myspace, BodySpace, YouTube and the Burn The Fat Inner Circle.

As I revealed yesterday in the 28 Days In 12 Seconds video (check it out below) I will be giving a copy of a special report titled My Biggest Secret to every new subscriber. By the way, the response to that video has been huge with 428 views in 2 days!

Rather than tell you what the report is all about I'll let the cover do the talking. Here it is below.



Tomorrow, I'll reveal the "aha" moment I had while I was in Phuket that inspired me to start this newsletter and why I think its more interactive than any other "fat loss newsletter" out there.

Peace,
AJ

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

No comments: