Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 398: Another Bonenkai...

G'day Shredders,

Just a quickie today as I will be off to a Bonenkai (Japanese traditional end-of-year work party) in 10 minutes time. As a precautionary measure I have already burned off the calories today that I will consume tonight so it will be a zero-sum game (and definitely no alcohol).

Important Shredder Council Notice:

If you intend on participating in the Daily Accountability RTP Blog option starting on (my) Day 400 please make a comment in my Day 397 Post signaling your intention.

For Resident Shredders who are not in the Council I will be inviting you to join via a comment in your blog very soon.

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

P.S. Below are my Day 398 pics for December 11, 2007: Mission 4 - Day 23 of 125.

6 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Alcohol + office party = trouble. Boy, I learned that the hard way. lol Have fun! As always, lookin' good in those party clothes. ;)

Anonymous said...

want to say i love your esnips "Earthquake" mp3. I loved this the first time I heard it quite a while ago on your music myspace. i have added it to my blog! Do you have other songs?

Jemi9OD said...

Enjoy the party, Adam =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, Looking good, Theres some hardcore ozy style going on there!

Am I right in thinking that bonenkai means something like "Party to forget the troubles of last year"? Sounds like a great oppourtunity to reflect on where you were, 365 days ago and how you felt and how much you've changed.

Most people seem to depart from reality at this time of year and indulge in a 'season of excess' (excess spending, eating, drinking and so on). Its motivating to see you've not fallen into that trap, and that even an end of year party hasn't escaped your planning!

Hope you enjoyed the party!!

Nick

KaliLilla.com said...

Very cute pic - love the big smile. :D

Joni said...

You are a party animal. Hope you had a great time!
-JP