Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 25 Pics: Round 3 Begins

Day 25 of 84

Status - Round 3: Phase 1: Day 1

G'day,

Today was the start of Round 3 and I am fast closing in on 4 weeks. I did Fat Loss Circuit Training today for the third time. Though today's session was much more intense and much higher volume of sets than when I first started.

I did 10 sets each of back and chest, and 6 sets each of biceps and calves. I finished off with my usual "Core Combo" of abs, lower back/trunk and rotator cuff.

In fact I recommend to anyone reading these words to incorporate a ritual of a core combo type routine into their regular workouts to increase core strength and stability. This comes into play when doing squats, deadlifts and other demanding full-body exercises.

I closed out my session with 15 minutes high intensity cardio on the treadmill doing a 3 cycles of 6, 12, 14, 16 km/h (a new record for me), very demanding!

Here are Day 25 pics for December 2, 2006.

Cheers, AJ

No comments: