Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 529: Council 2.0 Requirements - UPDATED

G'day Shredders,

Today will be a very short post as I would like to draw attention to the New Requirements for Shredder Council 2.0 candidates.

Upon reflection I feel this is the best option as it allows every potential Council Member the opportunity to "prove" that they are "Council Material" before the official membership List is released on May 25, 2008.

Dawn Of A New Era For The Council: UPDATED

Version 2.0 of The Shredder Council will be going live on May 25, 2008.

Probation Period: If you are not currently meeting the requirements you have the opportunity to re-start daily accountability for the 4-week period from April 28, 2008 to May 25, 2008. The exact compliance requirements for continued inclusion at your current Council level will be sent via a personal email from me.

Shredder Pact:

We will focus on the single daily actions that produce results.

We will "burn our bridges" and not look back.

We will never surrender.

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT


P.S. Below are Day 529 Mission 5: Pre Shred Pics for April 21, 2008.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a great idea, Adam. It takes a minimum of 21 days to build a habit so those that aren't aleady in the habit - will be!

Anonymous said...

there's a saying that says, "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!" You're stirring the pot, so I guess I better get my apron on and get to cookin'!(just not those chocolate chip cookies! lol)

Marbella said...

Am getting into the groove again. Want this to be a habit. Had trouble with blogspot as they wouldn´t let my photo on tonite. If it doesn´t get fixed soon, will look into it more (now that will be interesting as I know zilch about all this...). All this is working, Adam, am getting back to where I should have always been!
Lynda

Adam Waters said...

Spot on Debbie! I believe in that 21 day rule strongly.
Shred on,
Adam

Adam Waters said...

Hi Suzette, the Shredder Kitchen temperature is definitely rising...
Adam

Adam Waters said...

I know you'll be there Lynda, you have too far not to go all the way now.
Adam

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, seen your video online and have started doing daily accountability (also for charity).

Do you mind if I link to your blog?

Any chance of getting on the Shredder Council? I am on Day 23 of a 1 year Challenge.